diversity, belonging and inclusion by inspiring a new way of creating knowledge that is
transformational, motivational and
Education is about more than learning in the classroom. It is about sharing experiences, discovering new ways to create knowledge, bringing everything we are to all we do. It is about being our best version of ourselves, that person we aspire to be.
We deliver creative, interactive and inspiring modes for exploring the edge of our knowledge and understanding by learning through formal and informal settings, developed specially for each audience. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- strategic facilitation for boards, c-suite, executive leaders and workgroups (volunteer or professional)
- online group training sessions
- interactive presentations (virtual live or in-person)
- workplace workshops of varying lengths
- opportunities for disseminating knowledge
- virtual meetups
- social impact activities
- online course development and delivery for post-secondary educational programs (especially in engineering)
The resources on this site are available for free download and use. Please contact Katherina if you have any questions.
Enjoy exploring the Edge!