diversity, belonging and inclusion by inspiring a new way of creating knowledge that is
transformational, motivational and
Our education & facilitation team comprises an intersectionality of race, gender, age and background; our transdisciplinary focus engages the strengths of engineering and social science, artistry and pragmatism.
Education is about more than learning in the classroom. It is about sharing experiences, discovering new ways to create knowledge, bringing everything we are to all we do. It is about being our best version of ourselves, that person we aspire to be.
ΔEducate delivers creative, interactive and inspiring modes for learning through formal and informal settings, developed specially for each audience. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- online course development and delivery for post-secondary educational programs (especially in engineering)
- strategic facilitation for boards, c-suite, executive leaders and workgroups (volunteer or professional)
- online group training sessions
- interactive presentations (virtual live or in-person)
- workplace workshops of varying lengths
- opportunities for disseminating knowledge
- virtual meetups
- social impact activities